Nail Mail and a little update

Posted by on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

First things first. I recieved this lovely prize from Laura at The Beauty Bite.

SAM_7350

If you don't follow already, and you're a makeup fan, please do. Her writing style is informative and witty, and her face is gorgeous. <3

I'll introduce the second part of my post with this.

SAM_7352

This is the neutral eye that I wore at school. I usually wear brights but I've been told - sorry, respectfully informed - that the makeup needs to go. So since February is the month of my blogoversary (how quickly does one year go?) I thought that perhaps it was time to do a series on school appropriate makeup looks and a few more nail polish ones, too, as I've been told that is also a point of contention between myself and senior managment. Le sigh.

SAM_7357

Anyway. Do stay tuned...

2 Comments

  1. Lena, you did see my comment with the ebay link for the rhinestones, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did jaljen! I think I commented on your blog and mine that I had. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends