Miss Sporty Metal Shine Swatch

Posted by on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is a polish from their "Clubbing Colours" line. It was actually not bad to apply.

The Zoya picture is from Polishing the nails!

I think they're pretty close, don't you?
I really like this colour, even though I think it'd probably look better with a lighter skin tone (I feel gold suits me more than silver) but yeah. It did dry pretty quickly, though I don't know whether it was one minute, and only one finger smudged, which I redid. It's day three of wearing it now and it still hasn't chipped - not bad for a £2 polish! Though whether it lives up to it's seven day claim will be interesting. To be honest I don't know if I can keep the same colour seven days straight but I'll have a go :P

The formula on this was actually really good, considering the price. I did two coats and there's barely any visible nail line. It wasn't too thick and it wasn't too runny. All in all, a good buy!

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends