Maybelline Swatches

Posted by on Saturday, April 03, 2010

This is a swatch of the Maybelline "Tropical Peach" that was featured in the earlier haul. Colour was a bit of a disapointment, to be honest.

I was really hoping that it would be more opaque than it actually was. It's a yellowy tinged orange that is slightly sheer. This was two coats and there's still visible nail line. The light makes it look slightly more sheer than it is on my nails, though. It is a bit more pigmented than it appears here. Application was meh, runny but not so much that it was impossible to apply. Easily mixed. I think this is definately a good colour for summer so I'll save it until then.
This colour is crying out for some nail art! On it's own I don't think it really suits me as well as the Avon blue but yeah.

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends