Entries for Nail Art Contests - Pic Heavy, guys!

Posted by on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here are some random entries I've put together for the Beautopia Nail Art competition, amongst others. (There's also one going on at Glamorous Geek Chic and one that has been cancelled at Lali Amora)

This I created with: My white franken as a base, followed with Maybelline Colorama in Tropical Peach, then the Boots 17 Purple, then the Avon Blue. I then freehanded with a black nail art pen.

For this, I used Miss Sporty Nail Polish in Black, and clipped out bits of newspapers and stuck them onto my nails. For the accent nail, I used Boots Lilac 17 Polish.



For this, I used Miss Sporty Nail Polish in Black, with the Boots generic pink nail polish, Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours in yellow, Maybelline Colorama in Jelly Bean and Nails Inc Brompton Place on the tips. I then freehanded an abstract design over them. My cuticles look overly greasy in some of these - I was trying out this new cream...don't ask :P
 Which, if any, are your favourites? Plus don't forget to check out the other entries here!

Love,

September Lena

2 Comments

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends