MUA Pro, I have neglected you.

Posted by on Friday, January 20, 2012

Recently, I've bought an incredible amount of MUA's Pro range, and just haven't blogged about it. I'm not sure why.
SAM_0268
yes




SAM_0267 

After my disastrous first experience with their Pro mascara, I returned to it a month or so later to find it had improved in formula considerably - much thicker and easy to work with. It delivered the promised volume, too (not much in length, but hey) so I take back some of my previous upset with it. I maintain a mascara should work well straight out of the tube, though, and not have to ferment like yeast or something before it's effective.

SAM_0321


SAM_0323 
I also purchased the MUA Pro Lip Balms, which you can read about here.

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends