Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in "Big Hair"

Posted by on Sunday, January 09, 2011

To be honest, I'm not impressed with these polishes at all. It's been a long time since I've had to give a polish a bad review but I think these deserve it.
These are about £2.79 from Boots, I think. (I don't know exactly as these were a birthday present, and the Superdrug website is plain stupid - for some reason, these aren't listed even though I know they stock them -.-). So up there with Barry M, price wise. The slightly higher end of the cheap spectrum, anyway.
 The handle feels cheap and weak. It's also too small for my hands, which is hard to do as I have quite small hands anyway. The formula bubbled really easily and I had to take the whole thing off and begin application again.
I usually don't mention the brush in my reviews, but this one was a very square shape and really weak and flimsy. It felt like there weren't enough bristles in the brush and it seemed to be a tad too short.
I do like the colour, though. It's a bright orange toned red that probably has a million lipstick dupes you could wear it with, so if you like coordinating your lipstick with your nail polish by all means, go ahead.

I'm just not impressed. I hear good things about Collection 2000's glitter eyeliners, for example, all over the place and many of their products seem to be well loved so this is just a bit of a disappointment really.

2 Comments

  1. It sucks the polish is bad because that bottle is adorable! I love cute shaped bottles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol it's really tiny in real life. It's cute, but kinda unpractical.

    I suppose you could just get rid of the polish and use it for your amazing frankens, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends