Boots No7 Speed Dry Nail Colour in "Beautiful Black"

Posted by on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

 I can't even be bothered to make a snide comment about the naming choice.
 I really dig the glitter in this. It's dense enough so that the entire polish looks more like a dark gunmetal grey from a distance, and close up it looks really interesting. It's not quite "stars in the night sky" though, which is probably what they were aiming for. It's too small and evenly sized for that.
 I dig this. If I remember correctly, it was opaque in one coat and the formula was lush to apply. I did two coats to be on the safe side, though.
 It's not your basic black, it's funky and interesting. I like it. It wore well but I took it off about only two days as I had a design I wanted to try out. Typical of me. Sorry!
I purchased this for £2 as Boots were doing their £5 off vouchers at the time. Has anyone else noticed that prices vary regionally? The big Boots in the city sold these for £1.75 with the voucher, and I get to my Boots locally (still quite large, but with only two floors as opposed to three in the city) and it's £2.00. Why the inconsistancy?

3 Comments

  1. Very pretty colour! When I'm in the UK again, I will check it out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could live with this for £2 or so. I don't know shop prices though. I buy everything online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment Cel! Love your display picture :P

    Yeah, I agree jaljen. Quality was better than most Barry M polishes that I've tried and they cost more than that so...
    Do you really? That's my kind of life :P Do you not get worried about your credit card details though?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends