Black Friday, or why I have no money (The KIKO Haul to end all Hauls)

Posted by on Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Black Friday 2015 left me with around 50p in my current account, no exaggeration. I'll explain.


In life, some people have willpower, and others really don't. I fall into the latter category. And in my university town, there is a huge shopping centre that my village raised-more-sheep-than-humans mentality struggles to comprehend at the best of times. In the newly opened KIKO store, they were offering a massive buy three get three free deal (basically everything half price but cleverly locking you into buying shitloads of product) and that was the beginning of the end for me and my bank account. Various online deals sealed the blow. 

Major culprits:

ASOS (damn you for stocking Illamasqua)
Jack Wills 
Superdrug
Lookfantastic
Cult Beauty
Microsoft (in all fairness, I've been saving for the Surface 3 all year)
Apple (complete impulse)
And Boots' 4 for £10 on Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains finished me off. KIKO started it though. You shoulder most of the blame. Erm, and me and my lack of self control. 

Just to remind you guys of the damage:

 
 That's not even all of it. Let me know what you guys would want to see reviewed first.
 
 Superdrug:



Impulse Primark buys:
Reviews for all coming soon.

Please comfort me with your own Black Friday purchases in the comments?

2 Comments

  1. Superdrug got me too. And about five indie stores, Punky Pins and three different e-liquid places (I'm trying to quit smoking). Zero impulse control and a credit card, I am in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one Katie! Didn't buy any indie stuff - I've been massively out of the loop with indie companies recently, did you get anything good? Good on you for quitting smoking!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends