Frankens and Konad!

Posted by on Sunday, March 21, 2010


My school's production of Les Mis ended a week ago and since I was involved (playing the violin in the orchestra, it was great fun!) I went to the afterparty at the boy who plays Marius's house yesterday :P Was great fun, but this is how my nails looked like:



That was the design on my right hand. See, as I was getting ready for the party I frankened this polish out of an old eyeshadow:


Yeah, I love it too. Reminds me of chocolate :D So I Konaded over the top of it with a baby pink Nails Inc. polish.

On the left hand, I painted the nails the same Nails Inc. baby pink colour, but simply Konaded over it with this brown polish like so:

The rose on the index finger went slightly wrong, so I stuck a couple of Fimo shapes over it.


All in all, I'm quite pleased with the effect! I got quite a few compliments - well, before everyone got too drunk to care, haha. Anyway, what do you think about my first franken attempt?

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends