October Empties

Posted by on Tuesday, November 20, 2012

 I really haven't used too much up lately, hence the lack of empties posts, but these two items have finally left my service and I think I'll honour them with a quick post.


SAM_1758 

E.L.F High Definition Powder - Will repurchase when I get round to ordering off the E.L.F website again. It buffed in nicely but did leave a bit of a white cast (though that tended to wear off by mid morning). I used it to set my BB Cream when I wore it, and for that purpose it was fine.

Boots No7 Powder Eyeliner - While I've already repurchased this, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't! The amount of fallout from this product is incredible and it tends to run after a long day at college or in a humid environment. I use it to set gel eyeliner and make it more matte in appearance, but cleaning up the fallout afterwards is such a hassle that I tend to avoid using it now.

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends