Kiko 259

Posted by on Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm going to be honest, I just didn't like this one.

SAM_0023

It was sheer and not particularly easy to build up - you're looking at three/four coats here, and it doesn't really feel opaque - and the formula wasn't great. It was more runny than the other Kiko polishes I've tried and didn't dry as quickly, so I smudged it on a couple of nails as well. In the end, I just felt like covering it with glitter, so that's exactly what I did.
SAM_0026

So much nicer this way. The glitter, by the way, is Funky Fingers.

SAM_0027
You can see a little of the unadulterated colour on the ring finger. I wasn't keen on it anyway, to be honest. I guess this Kiko will stay in the franken box.

SAM_0028
I guess we all get dud polishes sometimes? *tries not to cry*

2 Comments

  1. Aww, that is a shame. On the plus side, the glitter over it looks amazing :)
    http://beauty-tothemax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Funky Fingers glitter is <3 Only downside is that it is a PITA to remove. In fact, PITA barely covers it...definitely not something I wear as a full manicure often!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends