Maybelline Haul

Posted by on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Maybelline has been on 3 for 2 in Superdrug for some time now, and this glorious offer coincided with the release of some new summer products. Naturally, I couldn't help myself and took full advantage (and utilised my NUS Extra card, which entitled me to a further 10% off the normal price)
SAM_1181

SAM_1182

I bought their new Colour Sensational Popsticks in 'Cherry Pop' and 'Citrus Slice' as they look so like the Clarins balms I have been craving for like two years (but way cheaper) and their new BB Cream in Dark. I was seriously impressed that their 'Dark' shade is genuinely dark, unlike others (cough cough, MUA).

 SAM_1219
 SAM_1220
I also purchased some of their 10 Hour Super Stay Tint Glosses, which I have been road testing and am seriously pleased with! I think the red is my favourite performance wise, but I love the colour of the plum.

 SAM_1221

What does everyone else think about Maybelline's recent offereings? Yey or nay?

3 Comments

  1. I want to try the popsticks but I have enough lip products to last me years :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see review on the tint glosses :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, Willow...I have an entire drawer full. Unfortunately, it didn't stop me this time :(

    Imah Aziz - That's definitely possible!

    Sorry to both of you for taking so long to get back to you guys. I really appreciate your comments and patience!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends