Pokemon Nail Art - Pikachu

Posted by on Friday, December 10, 2010

 World's most famous Pokemon, am I right?
 Pity it's eyes look so bizarre. Oh, and I like Pikachu for another reason - there's a song by the Korean rapper "e.via" named "Pick up Chu". Sounds just like she's repeating Pikachu for the entire chorus though. It's amazing.

 This was Nails Inc Milan (the free ones that they released with the Diet Coke bottles) and the rest, as usual, are nail art pens. I drew half Pikachus on my fingers and the real deal had pride of place on my thumb.

Be honest, did you not mentally say to yourself, "Pikachu, I choose YOU!"
No?
Oh, right then. #foreveralone.

I see how it is.

9 Comments

  1. that's so cute, exactly why i read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I said "Pika, pika, pika-chu!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Nice one KarenD :P Made me laugh.

    Thank you very much Toesthattwinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's pikachu,so cute.like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pika, Pika, Pika...CHU!!

    I love this manicure, I'm a huge Pokemon fan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love pikachu,it's so cute :-)
    i wanted it for my pets but noone didn't try to get it for me :-)
    so...great mani :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends