Pokemon Nail Art - Diglett/Dugtrio

Posted by on Friday, December 10, 2010

 The four fingers are Diglett, which is Dugtrio before it has evolved, and the thumb is Dugtrio. If I remember correctly :/
 I totally failed at doing the rocks. This Pokemon is basically always half underground, but mine look like they're just swimming in silver coloured cookie dough...
 I've chosen a far more well known Pokemon for my next task, haha.Oh, and these are nail art pens and Nails Inc Jermyn Street as the base colour.

10 Comments

  1. Thanks Katt! Thank you also for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love diglet! I used to play pokemon stadium all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh yes, you got it right, and you did an awesome job. These are so cute!

    Lol, Dugtrio was a good pokemon too...it knew lots of attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! so cute! pokemons are so cool hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. *high fives Toesthattwinkle!* Thanks for your comment as well!

    Thank you so much ChaosButtrfly! I like Dugtrio as well :)

    Thank you Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nails are hott, but nowhere near as hott as a black girl that knows her pokemon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm a pokemon fan and a nail polish fanatic, so if you don't mind, think I'll try these out myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, allthingsgemma! Go for it - I don't mind at all! Feel free to email me the link sometime, I'd love to see your (undoubtedly better) interpretation :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends