Kpop Inspired Manis: Brown Eyed Girls "L.O.V.E"

Posted by on Thursday, December 30, 2010

 I'm sure most of you are thinking , "Who on earth are the Brown Eyed Girls" right now, lol. Basically, they're a K-pop girl group that can actually sing very well, with a kickass rapper (Miryo). They're seriously quirky and talented, and are known for being older than the average kpop idols (They have an average age of like thirty or something).
Anyway, this is a manicure that was loosely inspired by the video.
 I chose a sort of metallic purpley/grey thing (Speed Dry, 17 from Boots) because that's the sort of colour the film gave me (even though it's in black and white. It was the first colour that jumped to my mind when I thought about this movie. It seems to suit the Brown Eyed Girls, in my opinion). The thumb sort of looks like the logo, and the silver reminds me of the member Narsha - showy, but not trashy. <3
 The design on the middle finger didn't show up that well, sorry :P These are all from the Bundle Monster plates, by the way.

6 Comments

  1. This is possibly my favourite mani of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s so pretty! That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real, Jaljen? Omg thank you :P Now I'm unreasonably excited!

    Thanks very much, Toesthattwinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the nail colour you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carlyxo,

    I think it's been discontinued now but it was by 17 and didn't have a name. It was called "Speed Dry?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. As in a speedy drying polish, lol. I featured it here:
    http://thestudentsguidetonailpolish.blogspot.com/2010/04/last-of-original-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends