Wimbledon Nail Art

Posted by on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I used. Above: Nail Art stripers in White, Yellow and Green. Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry and Mint Green.

Of course, I would realise that tennis rackets aren't actually slanted after I'd painted it *eyeroll*

Above: A slightly better effort.
If any of you were wondering about the strawberry - it's a Wimbledon tradition to sit around eating strawberries and cream while watching the match. I don't actually even watch it, but I did this mani for some odd reason. Hmm.

5 Comments

  1. The strawberry is so juicy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jaljen! Are you watching the tennis? (thanks for your comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the strawberry nail - such an awesome idea!!

    xx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much The Beauty Bite! Really nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You're the first beauty blogger doing a tennis themed nail design. You rock! I really love your nails. Well, I'm more into tennis (I was a huge fan of the US guys, esp. Malivai Washington, Todd Martin and Jim Courier), to be honest. Footie is boring. *yeah, hate me for saying the truth* :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends