Max Factor Mineral Foundation

Posted by on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bargain find from TK Maxx, if I remember correctly.
As you can see, I got mine in "Bronze". Drugstore make up companies (save Sleek) tend to patronise non-whites with their foundation ranges by naming them stupid and predictable things like "Cocoa" "Chocolate" and "Ebony". "Bronze" is slightly better, I'll give them that.
It comes with this huge, awesomely soft, fluffy brush inside the canister/tin of foundation. I was under the impression that I could remove it, attach it to the pot with the foundation in it and have one of those ubercool automatically dispensing powder foundation things but no such luck.

I spies a removable sifter. I like the fact that I can cover up the holes and replace the sifter whenever I wish.
Close up of the canister where the foundation is.
Naked and sifterless.
The sifter (lol, these captions are getting stupid).
Seriously heavily swatched on my hand. It blends in very nicely, but on the canister, where it says "Buildable coverage" they really mean, SERIOUSLY buildable. In other words, pretty sheer.
Sheered out somewhat. In real life it has sparkles, which is a tad odd. Only really noticeable in sunlight. It feels very nice on your face, so so far, I like it :D

2 Comments

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends