The Cherry Award! And 100 Posts!

Posted by on Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks so much jaljen (of nailpolishuk) for giving me this award! I was going to nominate Rebekah from For the Love of Nails and also Rebecca from Nails Etc but they've already been nominated! I'm going to nominate:

Susie (Susie's Home and Hobbies)
Rhea (The Chain Nail)
Vegesaurus (Bethanie's Nails)
Phyrra (Fresco Phyrra, now Phyrra)
Bicky (Tastes Like Glitter)

Positives:

I am so much better at Legend of Zelda
Way better at thinking up comebacks (thank goodness for that!)
Slowly getting better at languages

Thanks you guys! Means so much to me :)

EDIT: Just realised that Blogger says I've made 100 posts! YEY!

5 Comments

  1. Your grasp of language seems pretty good to me. To which languages are you referring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks jaljen (also, thanks for nominating me!) Since at my school we do this fast track languages thing, in Years 7,8 and 9 we (my class) did Spanish. And I was damn good at it :D

    But now we've taken the GCSE for that, and we're doing French...not so good. To make matters worse our exam board have gone and messed things around so we have all sorts of horrible controlled coursework and things. Grr. Also, I'm learning Russian. And failing at it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try teaching the new spec! It's awful, I much prefer the old skool style. I think speaking exams are better than the controlled coursework though.
    Are you still carrying on with your Spanish now or do you just focus on French? planning to do a language A level?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for the award. :)
    Congrats on the 100th post.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Susie! You deserve it. And thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends