It's a dark pink, not red.

Posted by on Sunday, June 27, 2010

I know it looks red in the photo, but I promise you the colour was a dark pink.
Everything that I used for this:

The Nails Inc was the base coat (they have very distinctive bottles, it's the one with the shiny lid) and the MUA was used as a top coat. It's actually just a clear nail polish but I find the MUA ones last surprisingly long without chipping so I used it. Also, I used two nail art stripers, and a generic pink polish.

My hand always looks so stupid in these photos! It's like a claw.

6 Comments

  1. What's a generic pink?
    Doesn't it have a brand and a name????

    Fun, fun hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it doesn't have either a brand or a name. I fished it out of this nail art set that I got back in the 90's. :P Since I don't know what it's called/who made it, I just call it generic.

    And lol thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nail design!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends