A Week of Sleek: Bad Girl iDivine Palette

Posted by on Saturday, May 07, 2011

SAM_8299
Long awaited, much coveted...for me, at least. This came out in like November and I NEEDED it but I've only just got my hands on it. It's pretty worth the wait, I'll tell you that.
SAM_8306
This palette seems to be more "ordered" compared to the usual Sleek mashup of completely different colours and finishes. It's almost as if each shimmer colour has a matte counterpart, and the highlights have a cooler and warmer partner. It's quite cool, actually. That doesn't mean that I like the highlights, though. They're too glittery for me, not to mention pretty much the exact same as the ones in the Good Girl palette.
SAsM_8310
Innocence, Gullible, Blade, Gun Metal (gunmetal is one word, Sleek, FYI)

Pigmentation wise, there were only a couple of flubs. Envy was pretty pants. On the whole, the standards of their mattes seems to have been raised, which is only a good thing (Acid palette, anyone?) Lets hope future matte releases can be as pigmented.
SAM_830d8
Underground, Noir, Intoxicated, Envy, Obnoxious

SAM_8308
Obnoxious (again) Abyss, Twilight (minus two points) Rebel.

Anyone else out there own this one?

2 Comments

  1. It's permanent, ChaosButterfly - so you could still pick it up! I don't know if they float around on eBay for slightly cheaper, may be worth a look?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends