Primark Essentials Eye Pencils

Posted by on Monday, July 05, 2010

This is the last part of my Primark abuse. These are a hell of a lot better than I expected them to be.

The packaging is a tad American Apparel-esque. I like the fact that it comes with a sharpener, though. You get two pencils for a pound and there are lots of colours. I didn't see a plain black one but if they had one, I'd take it easily.
Gotta love the pigmentation on these babies. This was one swipe on a seriously hot summer's day, yet they showed ZERO signs of melting, unlike the Poundland ones. They're just the right amount of soft as to not hurt your eyelid but they are easy to sharpen and don't melt into nothing at the slightest sign of heat. I haven't tested wear yet but these took a bit of effor to get off my hand so I'm hoping it'll be good. All in all, another great buy from Primark!

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends