American Apparel 'Passport Blue'

Posted by on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Questionable as the company is reported to be, I have naught but good to say about their polish line.

SAM_0535-1 

American Apparel polishes have a great formula - smooth, soft and silky during application. They don't chip easily, either (on me, a few days before minor tipwear sets in) and don't bubble/warp during drying time. The only downside for me is the price, and also the fact that to buy them you have to walk into an American Apparel store with it's hipster clientele and yucky advertisements. Ew. No thank you.

I want to layer Max Factor's 'Fantasy Fire' over this, and will post the results when I do.

2 Comments

  1. Good colour on you. They're expensive though. :o(

    And they're all cremes. What's that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jaljen (also WOOOOOO for your return!)
    Yeah, they are pricey. I only really buy from blog sales. Like this one, I got from yours (at an amazing price - thank you so much! I haven't forgotten :)

    Weirdly, I think the fact that the entire line is creme finish appeals to me...I've always preferred cremes to any other polish type. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends