17 Mirror Shine Lip Swatches

Posted by on Monday, March 19, 2012

About time...have been entirely snowed under by college work and the school musical (We Will Rock You - entirely epic). Even so, I promised you lip swatches here and lip swatches you shall have.

Beehive
 SAM_0554


Purple Haze
SAM_0559-1

Peace

SAM_0550-1

Cookie
SAM_0552-1

Plum Perfection
SAM_0557-1

Hollywood
SAM_0564-1

They don't feel particularly moisturising on the lips, but your lips shouldn't come away feeling any drier than they were before application. They're not scented, which is something I dislike as they smell a little waxy. Other than that, considering they're not too pricey, they're a good investment. I've got all the colours I'm interested in, though, so won't be looking for any more.

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends