I told you I was obsessed

Posted by on Sunday, August 01, 2010

Yes. MOAWR alternative frenches. I really couldn't tell you why they fascinate me so much :P
This is Barry M's Spring Green and just a clear nail polish (MUA) over the top of it this time. Pretty simple to do and quick drying. Only problem is, Spring Green is surprisingly jelly-like which kinda ruins the fun when you can see my nail line underneath. I could put a coat of white underneath first but that's soooo much effort *endlaziness*
I think my right hand looked better than this one but I suck at taking pictures of it :(

2 Comments

  1. Well, I like it. I shall copy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks jaljen. I bet you could do it way less messily as well :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends