M to the Barry and other Excursions to the land of the Superdrug

Posted by on Saturday, February 25, 2012

Barry M Nail Effects. You've all seen them, all heard about them, well I bought three of them.

SAM_0420

Primarily for stamping purposes, as they're not the most chip resistant polishes I've ever worn and application is weak. Every brushstroke and minor dent is painfully obvious with this formula. Not for the cackhanded.

SAM_0421
 
SAM_0422

A cheeky 2True apperance. These are very good, these.
SAM_0410 
 SAM_0408
 
While they were limited edition some stores do still have them around so it's worth looking if you're interested.
 
SAM_0404
These Nails Inc polishes were a free gift at Boots - how cute are these bottles! 
 
 SAM_0403
 
A vain attempt to class up my skin regime, seeing as I have all these dark marks that won't go away (no, BioOil won't work, lol) resulted in a purchase of cleanser and toner from Superdrug. I do quite like the cleanser so far, and the toner doesn't sting which is always nice.

It looks like I spend a lot there (which is true) but these were mostly spread out over four or five trips so it just all added up, I guess. Finances do need to be sorted out though :/ I must save for Uni!

2 Comments

  1. Ooooh I do like the look of that silver Barry M polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet, but the purple and the gold are very brushstrokey so I'll probably save it for stamping! Does look gorgeous though, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends