What colour IS this franken?

Posted by on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Anyone that could help me out here...
On the nails, it looks like a purpley-browny-greyey-bluey-slightly copper...thing. By all rights it should be a failure but I love it <3. It's one of my more unique colours, that's for sure.
How I made this elusive character. From left to right - Light Blue Franken, Bobbypin (Boots brand) dark red nail polish, and then the franken, right there. I also added the remains of my green franken to it.
Ignore the bottle colour, it didn't really mix properly. 
It dried semi-matte very quickly, which I liked, but chipped within a couple of days, which I didn't. Ah well. It was very easy to take off :P

One Comment

  1. I would say it is a grey polish, or purple-grey. Just give it a silly name like the OPI does with its polishes !

    It is not so bad if it chipps fast, you just have to make it a special polish, just to be worn on special occasions, like for a party or over a week end.

    I think I am going to try to make this franken too :D !

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends