Friday Time :)

Posted by on Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello again! Well today is a Friday, so I went all out on my nails. Feeling adventurous, I did three different shades of blue on my left hand (they are a little hard to see in the photo, but they are there :L) and on my middle finger and my thumb, I did an abstract design with loads of colours. On the left, I did purple and green glitters. Pictures here:
 
 

My form tutor noticed them, but as there were only ten minutes left before we went home, he said they looked very pretty but they should be off by Monday.
They'll be off by Monday but I'll have probably replaced them by then...haha :) Thank goodness it's Friday! While I think school is alright I just felt really tired pretty much all this week. And I have a science module test on Wednesday...

Leave a Reply

Hi! I'd love to hear from you :)

Powered by Blogger.

Living Legends